Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Perfect Math Game

We all know that when it comes to math, practice makes perfect. 
That's why I am always looking for new ways to make math practice fun!
So, as many of you already know, I have created a new set of printable math board games called "The Math Board Games Book".
I am giving away some printable math board games and Practice Puzzle Sheets from my new site and I would like you to have them also.
Here's What I've Got For You Today!
The links for the math board games are below.     
The first one is the Four In A Row Board Game that practices basic addition facts.
Just go to www.math-board-games.com/newsl/fouradd.htm
The second one is a Four In A Row Board Game also but this one practices basic multiplication facts. 
Just go to www.math-board-games.com/newsl/fourmultiply.htm
Print the instructions, game boards and markers and you're rady to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment